[Qgis-user] Missing qwt5 for qgis_unstable under Ubuntu Jaunty

Timmie timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Wed Apr 29 04:48:37 PDT 2009

> > Where di you get this unstable version, please?
>
> You can check-out the latest source-code using subversion [1] [2]:
> svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk/qgis qgis
I did that.

> know if you need further compilation/installation hints under Ubuntu
> Jaunty 64-bit.
I tried yesterday with the help of:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BuildingQuantumGisPoint8FromSource

But then I gave up.
There are more dependancy requirements than in grass.
And this cmake thingy is too complicated.
If you could shed some light in this process I would welcome that!

I think there could be a QGIS install guide like
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install#Ubuntu_7.10_64-bit

Thanks and regards,
Timmie