[Qgis-user] Qgis projection

Bijay Panda bijaykumar.mail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:59:51 PDT 2009

Hi All,
I am using qgis in ubuntu 8.04.
I have installed qgis 1st time from binaries for ubuntu 8.04.
But it didn't work properly in my machine.Then I did check out source code
from SVN and complied it .It worked .But by mistake i had not removed the
previously installed(binaries)qgis stuff .When i try to have different CRS
from properties it was not showing all the CRS which it should show.SO i
removed the 1st installed qgis by apt-get remove .
Still I am not getting those Co-ordinate Reference Systems.

I got fully stock here.
Can anyone please suggest me the proper solution with this regard.

--
Thanks & Regards
Bijay Kumar Panda