[Qgis-user] qml symbology file to arc* format ?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:22:04 PST 2009

Thank you all, but I'm needing the other way around: I've generated
a layer with QGIS, have to export it as shape and want to
create the arcview legend file (avl ?) or
the equivalent for arcgis from the qml file.
Or is it that arc* is able to read the sld format?
Sorry but I dont use arc* at all

Anyway, as for now qgis does not write sld either, does it?

Agus