[Qgis-user] put a reward on the head of the whishlist tasks

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:33:34 PST 2009

I agree with the general idea.  I am floating the idea in my current
institution.  We need a couple of tools/plugin and we want QGIS to be
our main app for "basic" GIS task.

Some info the "bosses" need are: how much is needed; how long can it
be delivered; how reliable.

I have complete faith that QGIS developers can implement the
functionality.  I just need to make a complete/comprehensive case for
me to "sell" it to management.

cheers,
maning