[Qgis-user] Color table for raster map

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 02:54:00 PST 2009

Agustin Lobo wrote:
> Thanks. Then, in order to make, for example, a standard
> terrain table, the best is that I make it with R and save
> in qgis table format, right? It would be nice having a tool
> reproducing the colorbrewer. Perhaps we could do it
> through R thanks to manageR. Opinions?
You certainly could do this in manageR using the R methods, but in terms
of as a colour brewer plugin for creating colour tables? This is
probably best implemented separately I think, though you could still
take advantage of the implementation used in R... How does R do it, is
there calculations involved, or are the colour tables all
specified/stored already?

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer