[Qgis-user] No module named qgis.core

Pacius the_pacius at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:38:10 PST 2009

Radosław Pasiok wrote:

> Jurgen,
>
> thank you very much for explanations and instructions!
> Adding ssleay32.dll  and updating and libeay32.dll in %WINDIR%\system32
> helped:
>>>>

> For those who may be interested, I added %OSGEO4W_ROOT%\bin to PATH
> variable and set PYTHONPATH to
> %OSGEO4W_ROOT%\apps\Python25\lib\site-packages\
>
> Radek

Hi.

I have the same problem and I copied ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll in
%WINDIR%\system32 but that did not help. I am using Windows Vista x64 and
installed everything from osgeo4w-setup.exe (as download).

My paths are as below.

set PATH=C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis\lib;%PATH%

set PATH=c:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis;%PATH%

set PATH=c:\OSGeo4W\bin;%PATH%

set PYTHONPATH=c:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python25\lib\site-packages\

SET PYTHONHOME=c:\OSGeo4W\bin\

This is what I get:

python Python_qgis.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Python_qgis.py", line 1, in <module>
    from qgis.core import *
ImportError: No module named qgis.core

-Pac