[Qgis-user] Win binry w/o osgeo4w ?

Marco Pasetti pasetti.marco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 01:31:42 PST 2009

Hi,

> Our win packer seems to have reverted to Real Life (TM) and until we find
> substitute I am afraid the work around will be needed.

Hehe... things are even harder in the Real Life :)
I'm really afraid about that, but I'm actually "suffocated" by the
laboratory needs (aka: deadlines to respect to not losing funds...).
Next week I'll be in Austria for a convention, then, when I'll be back, I'll
ask my pricipal to give me some days off (maybe "quite-off" or
"less-suffocated") to let me complete some unfinished tasks in my long To-Do
list (you're not the ones...); I really hope this could happen soon...
Regards,

Marco Pasetti