[Qgis-user] watershed creation

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Thu Feb 19 03:50:14 PST 2009

Hi Paulo:

Paolo Cavallini wrote:

>> I have a qgm file and two small icons I made for this. Adding these
>> files and a one-line edit of the default.qgc file brings r.watershed to
>> qgis users.
>>

> I can add it if you wish. Did you already test the command?

Paulo-
Yes, please do.

Sorry about the previous email. (command?...) I had composed this
message this morning on one machine, and I was sure I had sent it. But
then I got distracted with other stuff, and now I see it's still sitting
hear waiting to send...
Apologies for the cryptic response earlier.

Attached are the three files, to be put into
/usr/share/qgis/grass/modules (or equivalent on Windows)
and the following addition to /usr/share/qgis/grass/config/default.qgc

micha at akev:/usr/share/qgis/grass/config$ diff default.qgc.orig default.qgc
182a183
 >                 <grass name="r.watershed"/>

> All the best, and thanks.
> pc