[Qgis-user] wish - zoom with scroll whell centered at mouse pointer

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 11:33:49 PST 2009

I'm editing some vector layers, and it crossed my mind that if the
mouse wheel zoom was centered in the mouse pointer position, instead
of centered in the screen, it would makes things a lot easier.

cheers

Carlos

  Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Geologist D.Sc.
         a.k.a. Guano - Linux User #89721
             ResearcherID: A-9030-2008
      carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of
removing Windows 95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words"
contest judged by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.