[Qgis-user] raster map legend

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Jul 3 10:30:34 PDT 2009

Alessandro,

This is currently not possible. I have had to make a legend in a
separate graphics program and add it as an image to the composer
canvas. You can do just the raster legend by hand and have a vector
legend built by the composer, then superimpose the raster legend on
the canvas. This is the best workaround I have found thus far.

Alternatively, you can vectorize your raster and set the colors the
same. You could then just use a vector layer instead of a raster.

Cheers,
John