[Qgis-user] Brochure draft for QGIS 1.1

Tue Jul 14 11:50:56 PDT 2009

Hi Anita

Great improvements! A couple more small comments :-)

- Do we need to show the version number in the title? If we leave it
out it will require less maintenance to keep the document current.

- Do you have verdana / vermana or arial font on your system? The sans
serif font is definately better but now for me the document is looking
a little horizontally squashed with the one that you are using...

- in the final block with urls, could you bold the 'header' words and
colons on the left to visually separate the item name from the item
details?

- I suggest to remove the "- ..." entry from the plugins list and / or
change it to read  "- and many others"

- In platform support I guess we should change "windows xp" to
"windows" since AFAIK it will work on new (and older probably)
versions of windows too.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services