[Qgis-user] unable to receive the confirmation email for my account (with gmail)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:32:25 PDT 2009

I want to share this problem to investigate if it's related to gmail, or my
specific account, or something else...
I've created an account on the qgis new wiki. I've been waiting for the
email confirmation, but I didn't receive it. I've tried to resend it
thoriugh the account preferences page, but the nothing arrived on my
mailbox.
I've tried to create a new account with the same gmail address (the same of
this email), and again the confirmation hasn't arrived.

This makes my account able to log into the wiki, but it doesn't let me
edit/create content...

Does anyone, with or without gmail, have had similar problems?

thanks,
giovanni

PS: thanks to Otto that is crashing his head with me against this! ;-)