[Qgis-developer] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] Poll on website]

Brian J. Torreano qgis at btdarters.com
Mon Jul 20 15:20:18 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I downloaded version 1.0.x simply based on the fact that it was the most
current "stable" release.  I'd like it to stay around for a little while,
anyways.  Great product, by the way!  I'm not new to GIS, but am new to QGIS
so I'm still in the learning phase.  I hope that someday I'll be able to
contribute code to the project.  By the way, if new extensions could be
"backwards compatible" to the 1.0.x versions, that would be great!
Hopefully I'm not requesting too much, but I'd like to see a Portable Apps
(http://portableapps.com/) version, too.  Thanks much for everything, guys!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters