[Qgis-user] Brochure draft for QGIS 1.1

Jérémy Garniaux jeremy.grx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:56:32 PDT 2009

Hi Anita and everybody,

Great work ! I have a late comment, didn't make it before because i didn't
notice this point... And it could actually be a bug coming from my computer
: WinXP SP3 + Firefox + Foxit PDF reader.
The font on the first page of the brochure doesn't display fine and look
"thinner" that it is really (i guess). You can see the difference at
http://j.garniaux.free.fr/osgeo/brochure.png (the last paragraph seems to be
ok). The second page is alright.
Otherwise I may translate this into french when I'll have the time to do it
! Great to have some fresh promoting material :)

Regards,
Jeremy