[Qgis-user] Re: Fwd: was: Fwd: [Consiglio] Sponsoring Seite QGIS-> Vienna

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:30:23 PDT 2009

Hi all!

It is fixed!

2nd QGIS Hackfest will take place at the University of apllied science in
Vienna, AUSTRIA
(
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.237432&lon=16.331496&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF)

Today I got the fixed covenant of a "Meeting-Room" in Wilhelm Exner Haus,
Peter Jordan Strasse 82, 1180 Wien
The Room has 19 "Workplaces" - I think that means wired internet connection
(probably even PCs)

I'll organize a standard login for attendees - so I guess we will not have
much problems..

The room is a bit bigger than in Hannover, therefore more people can attend
;)

I thought about doing it nearly the same as in Hannover with some evening
program I have to think about ..

What else can I say for now:
The nearest hotel (but not the cheapest one is directly in the neighbourhood

http://www.hotelmodul.at/cms/index.php?cccpage=Startseite&set_language=en

probably they are willing to support us with cheaper prices - I have not
asked until now (Paolo - will you do that as financial representative?)

But I know there are a lot of hotels in vienna :)

Thats all for now ..

I'll keep you informed via
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009 or mailing list ..
If you have any question just drop me an email..

best wishes and a happy hackfest

regards
Werner