AW: [Qgis-user] Undo and redo editing

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Sat Jun 20 04:02:59 PDT 2009

-original message-
Subject: AW: [Qgis-user] Undo and redo editing
From: "Hugentobler  Marco" <marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Date: 16/06/2009 09:13

Hi Horst

I also like to have the node tools in a pull-down menu.

Still I think the separation basic editing toolbar / advanced editing toolbar makes sense because some advanced tools are probably used less frequently, so user should have the possibility to show/hide this toolbar depending on his current task.
+1
My suggestion is to hide the advanced editing toolbar by default (for the first start of qgis) such that user interface seems less overcrowded for new users.

Also, I'd like to move the split feature tool to the advanced editing toolbar as it probably is used less frequently than 'add feature' and the node tools.
+1
What do you think?
--
Micha