[Qgis-user] ecw support on windows problem

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:41:39 PDT 2009

Carlos,

Not sure if this could be related to your problem, but the way we have
always made this installation (~20 machines now, including xp and vista)
is running the osgeo4w installer first.

Also, what do you mean by not having the ECW support? You
do not get qgis to display the ecw layer because qgis does not
recognize it as a supported format or are you geting an
error?

Agus