[Qgis-user] question on Ftools - polygon centroids

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:23:05 PDT 2009

Fafner,
> Hi Carson
> thank you for the prompt reply, thanx also for your awesome work on the ftools.

Your first email motivated me to come up with an interim solution (which
might actually become the permanent fix) this evening.
I will upload this fix to my repository tonight, and you should be able
to run the centroids tool on pretty much any projection...

Please test (should be version 0.5.8) and let me know if this problem is
fixed.

Cheers,

Carson

--