[Qgis-user] raster layer style behaviour

piko piklas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:39:49 PDT 2009

Hi all

I got a problem with styling raster layers

These are 1-band rasters resulting from a model and a TIN interpolation

I apply a pseudo-color style > no problem

then, i delete the no-data cells on the gray-scaled layer> no problem

I finally want to re-apply the pseudo color scheme, but it fails, i only get on default color

Does anyone know this pblem ?
Can I manage to style my layer with a .qml file ? if yes how must i procced ?

Thanks !

Piko