[Qgis-user] styles for osm

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:04:04 PDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there already a working Openstreetmap plugin for QGIS?

Hi Werner,

somewhere in the qgis-developer archive (about a month ago) you might
find a link for openstreetmap provider + plugin we've done. Our
qgis-mapper group is still hard working on it and soon we'd like to
release another testing version. There are some problems when it comes
to editing of geometries (due the specific format osm has), but basic
tasks like opening .osm files, downloading data from server or some
editing tasks (change object's tags, create or delete nodes/ways) work
fine. Stay tuned :)

Martin