[Qgis-user] Enable, disable, and restart a plugin through QGIS API

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Thu May 7 05:21:51 PDT 2009

Thursday 07 of May 2009 14:13:26 Gmail napisaƂ(a):
> Dear QGIS Mailing List,
>
> I was wondering if there were a way to enable, disable, and/or restart a
> plugin through the API?

Do you mean a Python plugin? Unfortunately, there is no such possibility yet :(
It's the reason for what Plugin Installer is still unable to do that. The python
subsystem is going to be refactored or even rewritten. With Martin, we will try
to do it for QGIS 1.2 (Martin, won't we?)