[Qgis-user] QGIS Language Problem

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Thu May 7 16:06:37 PDT 2009

Thursday 07 of May 2009 18:47:39 kovuri suresh napisaƂ(a):
> Dear...folks
>
>  you people  are right...... ,but i am already using the Windows vista English
O.S,.... even though when i downloaded  QGIS from
.....http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/.... and installed as Express installation ,
i got the QGIS 1.0 in German , i don't know why it happen , even though i have
all the FWT tool all are in english

I'm not fluent in Windows systems, but it seems that the system locale is set to
Dutch (or German).

It doesn't matter, you just need to adjust the properties of the desktop icon
and/or the Start menu item as I've described in my first email.