[Qgis-user] Attribute table editor

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 12 12:38:12 PDT 2009

Hi Marcin,

A couple of QGIS Users in Switzerland are contracting with Marco
Hugentobler to implement a field-calculator feature for the attribute
table (among other functions). This is just to tell you that someone is
working on it. It is not the top priority on the feature list to be
implemented, but it will be available in SVN approx. in autumn, or
winter at latest, depending on the progress.

It should be able to handle basic or more sophisticated calculations and
some string operations. It should also be extensible to add more
functions later. Marco can probably tell you more on it later when he
gets to work on it.

Andreas