[Qgis-user] Error in download webpage?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu May 14 04:19:23 PDT 2009

Hi!

corrected it - if you find more typos - please report ..

Speaking from Unstable and Stable .. well probably we should seperate it
- but
Source Code IS already on an own page ..

I guess it's inside the table to have all things we provide for download
in just one page..

And of course it will mean more work to administrate decent pages for
stable unstable and source

What do others mean on this topic?

regards
Werner