[Qgis-user] Error in download webpage?

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu May 14 05:35:58 PDT 2009

Hi

Werner Macho wrote:
> Hi!
>
> corrected it - if you find more typos - please report ..
>
> Speaking from Unstable and Stable .. well probably we should seperate it
> - but
> Source Code IS already on an own page ..
>
> I guess it's inside the table to have all things we provide for download
> in just one page..

Managing everything in one table is better I think - simplification over
complication is good :-) In the table you can just type unstable into
the search box to see just unstable packages. You can also sort by
columns etc. That should give enough flexibility for those who want it.

Thanks for fixing the typo!

Regards

  * QGIS programming and support services
  * FOSS Consulting Services