[Qgis-user] Re: Plans to improve manage-R

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu May 21 08:15:14 PDT 2009

Carson:
> ... and please let me know if you think of any other useful additions to manageR!

Carson,
would you mind adding the key combinations described in "Details and
usage:" (at least) as a (bullet) list (in addition to the descriptive
text)?

Someting like:

* Ctrl+L   import selected layer

* Ctrl+T   import attribute table of selected layer

* Ctrl-M   export R layer in map canvas

* Ctrl-F   export R layer in file

* Shift    manually enter multi-line commands

Some typos of minor importance:

* I suppose you mean to describe all key combinations by using the "+"
instead of the "-" ?

E.g., Ctrl+M and _NOT_ Ctrl-M

* In "...to manaully enter multi-line commands"
         ^^^

Kindest regards,
Nikos