[Qgis-user] plugins organization/grouping proposal

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 02:40:33 PST 2009

> +1 for all of the above.
> I'd suggest to use just three categories for the plugins at this stage:
> Vector, Raster and General, where "General" would contain things like Grass,
> ManageR, GDALTools.

I agree. The first step could be just one level with the proposed
categories. The nested model was just to design the system to be
easily extanded when the requirements will grow.
Vector, Raster, General resemble the GRASS namespaces: +1 :)

giovanni

PS: thanks Borys fro working on this. Good hackfest to everyone!