[Qgis-user] mapserverexportplugin: use current loaded project only

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 16:10:42 PST 2009

Hi
I also think its more intuitive to just assume that the user wants to
use the current project for mapfile generation.
But I'd like to propose that, instead of getting rid of the widget for
selecting the project to use, this widget still exists but will be
filled in by default with the path of the current project. This way
the user doesn't have to work to choose the project file, but there is
still the possibility of selecting other projects, if needed.
Opinions?