[Qgis-user] QGIS WPS Client

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Tue Nov 10 04:09:08 PST 2009

As the result from Vienna Hackfest I just published the new QGIS WPS Client Plugin at the QGIS User-Contributed Python Plugin Repository. The plugin is in an early stage and at the moment it has some limitations.

1. It works since trunk revision 12026 due to some changes of the QgsVectorFileWriter Class
2. It only work with complexData of type GML but you can process all vectordata types loaded in QGIS canvas
3. It doesn't work with complexData of type Binary like raster, images or zip-Files (will coming soon)

The actual Version 0.33 is not considered stable yes. I hope on some testing results from you.

Regards

Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
Stv. Amtschef, GIS-Koordinator