[Qgis-user] Debugging QGIS using MSVC

InterRob rob.marjot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:55:58 PST 2009

Hi All,

Thanks Jurgen & Sjur; that helped a bit.

I found the INSTALL.vcproj; it indeed copies the files to my Program Files
folder (after I granted myself access; note the Vista/Windows 7 superuser
system) by some cmake rules. I put the Qt binary folder in my path. Then
still I need to copy some fies by hand; think of gdal, geos, proj, libpq.dll
and some from the GnuWin32 dependencies (as instructed by the PDF manual
dealing with building / compiling QGIS from source).

Anyhow, QGIS.exe now still complains about missing DLLs; currently:
SSLEAY32.dll

Does anyone know what other dependencies are involved?

Thanks in advance for your reply,
Rob