[Qgis-user] Precompiled Centos binaries?

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Nov 13 06:07:02 PST 2009

I've a lecture to give on Tuesday, and a new laptop.  I was wondering if
anyone had a repository of CentOS 5 binaries in RPM format I could
simply add, and use to keep up with the ongoing development?

If not, I suspect I can manage to get everything loaded and working, and
I'll even see if I can get going on the repo work, but I'd like to not
have to reinvent the wheel with the schedule I'm currently having to keep.

Thanks, Gerry