[Qgis-user] vector editing

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:47:27 PST 2009

Hi Ambrish,

> 1) I have by mistake deleted a vector feature and how to undo it, recover
> it.
Which version of QGIS are you using? As of 1.2 (I think), there are
undo options for editing...

> 2) are there any trace tools in qgis?
Do you mean digitizing tools? Most definitely! Have you looked at the
editing toolbar/functions? To start, right click on a layer and select
'toggle editing'

> 3) though the polygon is deleted but in the editing mode the deleted polygon
> is seen, how to recover that.

Not sure I get what you mean here? After deleting a feature while
editing, does it remain on the map canvas?

Carson

--
Carson Farmer
National Centre for Geocomputation