[Qgis-user] Does QGIS do table joins and editing? Does it querymultiple attributes?

Bruce, Bob (CON) Bob.Bruce at gov.mb.ca
Fri Nov 20 14:56:37 PST 2009

Borys:
	Yeah, on the fly is exactly what I am looking for.

I'll provide a concrete example of what I need: I have a point SHAPE file of official place names. These place names are linked to a table of war casualty information and are linked via an attribute field. I'd like to link the two tables together in QGIS and select the place name and edit it's war casualty information and have it saved to that table but not actually combine the tables.

Thanks,
		Bob Bruce