[Qgis-user] QGIS Mimas crash when attempting to connect to WMS

Juan Pedro Pérez jp.alcantara at geo-st.com
Tue Nov 24 04:11:58 PST 2009

Thanks for the reply Luigi, I have been off for a quite long time. I've tried
your suggestions, but to no avail. I upgraded my system to (I hope) last
versions of Qt, but nothing. Changing the window style with qtconfig didn't
yield any result, either. This is quite an annoying situation, for I need
WMS access on a daily basis. Any suggestion? Any help will be extremelly
welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Juan Pedro Pérez