[Qgis-user] ECW imagery in Southern Hemisphere

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:12:03 PST 2009

Can you use gdalinfo (eventually gdalinfo -nomd ) and display the
geographic information? You probably can see the problem there
and use something similar to what was suggested by Roland Hill to
write an standard projection information:

gdalwarp -t_srs '+proj=utm +zone=34 +south +datum=WGS84' -srcnodata 0
-dstnodata 0 -multi -of GTiff -co COMPRESS=LZW -co TFW=true -co
INTERLEAVE=BAND $1 Z34S_$1

(see the thread here:
http://n2.nabble.com/forum/PostLink.jtp?post=4030315 )

Agus