[Qgis-user] QGIS crash when attempting to connect to the Internet

Juan Pedro Pérez jp.alcantara at geo-st.com
Fri Nov 27 12:17:29 PST 2009

Hello,

I'm using QGIS Kore in Ubuntu Intrepid and suddenly it started to crash
when attempting to ¿just use the Internet? I'm quite confused. It crash
when I try either to connect to a WMS, a WFS or to the Python adds
repository. It simply says "Segmentation fault". It does, however,
connect with no problem to a PostGIS in the LAN.

Any idea? This is quite annoying and I'm at a loss with it. It happens
with any (otherwise working) DNS or gateway I configure. I've tried
everything.

Greetings,

Juan Pedro Pérez