[Qgis-user] Can't install "Image Cutter" plugin

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Oct 1 06:58:18 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 08:34 -0500, Bob Bruce wrote:
> Nikos:
>             I'm wondering if the problem is due to the PYC files that
> I left in the archive (they were generated on Windows). I have removed
> them and replaced the ZIP file. Would you please try it again and let
> me know how it works?
> thanks,
>             Bob

Thanks for the reply Bob. Slightly different the message now (but seems
to refer to the same "thing"):

-%<--
The plugin depends on some components missing on your system. You need
to install the following Python module in order to enable it: resources
-%<--

BTW, downloading of the plugin was now much faster now. Did something
change with respect to that as well?

Nikos