[Qgis-user] Value Tool Plug-in Problem

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Sun Oct 4 02:11:05 PDT 2009

Dne neděle 04 října 2009 10:10:38 jste napsal(a):
> Hi Borys,
> Nope, no luck, just tried it and QGis quit immediately... thnx tho!

The Scattergram (and also my Profile) seems to crash Qgis > 1.2, so please
remove it (its whole directory - should be named "scattergram" or similarly
and be placed in /Users/$USERNAME/.qgis/python/plugins/ ). Unfortunately
probably there's no one free enough to fix it over the next days :(

The ValueTool shouldn't crash, but if does, there's no other way but doing the
same... I hope at least "Shaded relief" and "Image clipper" work now :)

B.

PS. please post to the list, as I have very limited access to Mac.