[Qgis-user] Re: osgeo installer windows plugin installer

mtnbiketrail at zzz.com mtnbiketrail at zzz.com
Sun Oct 4 12:54:57 PDT 2009

I uninstalled everything, deleted the directories, and ran Osgeo4Win again with unstable QGIS for 1.3 version install.

original problem:
I updated 1.02 to 1.02.2, and then it would crash upon opening. I tried to revert and then I could not get the "plugin Installer" in the menu. I had it before the upgrade.

Thanks,
Tom

Message: 4