[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] gdal tools on win version?

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sun Oct 4 13:55:57 PDT 2009

Hi Agustin

Please make sure you are using build 1.3.0-3 (on the qgis.org download
page) as earlier builds had problems with their python gdal bindings.

I havent tested the gdal tools under 1.3 under windows and it could be
that they depend on the command line apps - if so I will need to check
that all the gdal command line apps are packaged.

Regards

Tim