[Qgis-user] Crash on continuous color legend type

Daniel Arribas-Bel daniel.arribas.bel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:11:28 PDT 2009

Find attached a compressed files with one of the shapefiles I'm using (it
fails with all I've tried though).

Thanks a lot,

]d[

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Giovanni Manghi
<giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 18:02 +0200, Daniel Arribas-Bel wrote:
> > I have the same problem. Also tried using
> > Proprerties->Symbology->Legend Type->graduated symbol and as soon as I
> > click "Apply" qGIS crashes.
> >
> > Anyone else having this problem? I remember trying the same on OS-X
> > Leopard and getting beautiful maps :->
>

> Can you post the data you are trying to change the symbology, or at
> least a sample that gives the same problem?
>
> -- Giovanni --

Daniel Arribas-Bel
Mail: darribas at unizar.es

Department of Economic Analysis
Universidad de Zaragoza (www.unizar.es)

GeoDa Center for Geospatial Analysis and Computation (geodacenter.asu.edu)
Arizona State University (USA)