[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.3.0 plu-in installation problems

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:29:59 PDT 2009

Hi A. P. Dhurandhar,

Could you please provide us with some more information here? Did you try
using the Plugin intaller?
If yes, what were the errors messages that you received etc.?
This will allows us to help you better...

Carson

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Ashokaditya Prakash Dhurandhar <
apdhurandhar at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All
> I could not install the following plug-in. Kindly help/guide me to install
> them correctly in QGIS Mimas 1.3.0
> 1. spqr
> 2. SDA4PP
> 3. HomeRange_plugin
> 4. Contour
> 5. Mapfile tools
> 6. qgCSW
> 7. Rasterlang
> 8. pyArchInit
> Thanks
> A. P. Dhurandhar
>

> A. P. Dhurandhar
> Scientific Officer-F
> Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration.AMD-Complex, Civil Lines,
> Nagpur (M.S.) PIN 440 001
>
> <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>

Carson Farmer
National Centre for Geocomputation
John Hume Building,
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
Maynooth,
Co. Kildare,
Ireland.
www.carsonfarmer.com