[Qgis-user] QGIS Mimas crash when attempting to connect to WMS

Juan Pedro Pérez Alcántara jp.alcantara at geo-st.com
Sat Oct 10 02:05:42 PDT 2009

Hello,

I've just installed QGis Mimas in a Ubuntu Intrepid, and it crash when I
push the connect button in the WMS dialog. Console launching just say
our beloved "Segmentation fault". I'm not a developer of QGis and have
absolutely no idea of what might been going on. Besides, I have to make
a soft link in /resources to /usr/share/qgis/resources because QGis was
unable to find the SRS database. Any ideas about this two issues?

Thanks in advance,

Juan Pedro Pérez Alcántara