[Qgis-user] relative paths for texture graphics

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 12:20:09 PDT 2009

Hi John,

with the osgeo4w installer you can install recent builds of trunk that
work pretty well (I'm using them regularly at work) and simultaneously
previous versions. They are also compatible with versions installed with
the instandalone installer.

Just be aware that switching between versions can mess your
configuration or cause crashes due to incompatible plugins since they
share the configuration directory and registry entries (but this never
happened to me switching between 1.3 and trunk).

Goyo