[Qgis-user] python error spqr

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Wed Oct 14 02:58:51 PDT 2009

Dne středa 14 října 2009 11:36:17 Markus Nater napsal(a):
> Hello List
>
> I have always an error when I'm opening QGIS, that it can not load th
> spqr plugin as it doesn't find the win32api.
> I have installed everything trough th Osgeo4w installer. I also have
> python26 and python30 installed on my system. But honestley, I don't
> know what this all does together. Can somebody help me on this?

It's because the SPQR plugin needs the python-rpy module (I don't remember
whether this one is available in OSGeo4Win, but I mean rpy, not rpy2, what is
required by other R-related plugins!).

If you can't install this module and you don't need the SPQR plugin, you can
just remove the spqr directory from:
C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/markus/.qgis//python/plugins