[Qgis-user] qgis2google

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Tue Oct 20 09:21:16 PDT 2009

Hi all,

a little announcement, we've made a new version of our plugin. It
gives QGIS several tools for interacting with Google Earth. You can
quickly send a feature or the whole layer to GE keeping current layer
symbology or override it with your own one. Unique values and single
symbol legends are supported.

More info: http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis2google-eng.html

It is tested and working under Windows/OSGeo4W/trunk and source code is available
for linux hackers.

Maxim

PS: I've recorded a video to have a look how it works, but it turned out
to be huge (100 mb) and I couldn't compress it to more reasonable size. You can still see
it, if this is not a problem for you.