[Qgis-user] Help...

Paul Malan paul at arbeloswines.com
Wed Oct 21 06:20:10 PDT 2009

Hi, my name is Paul(South Africa) - I am a relatively new user...

I tried to install QGIS 1.3 Mimas on a new PC - OS is Win XP SP3.
When I try to start the program after installation, the following error came
up:

--
C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS Mimas\bin\qgis.exe
This application has failed to start because the application configuration

I did try to reinstall, with the same results - does anybody have a
suggestion?

Regards

Paul