[Qgis-user] how to size a vector layer polygon

Fred LaPlante flaplante at flos-inc.com
Wed Oct 21 10:16:21 PDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestion Borys.

Sorry, but qgsAffine plugin seems to only rotate or translate entire polygon.

I need to be able to adjust a single side at a time to a specific length.

"OpenJump" does it nicely, showing the direction and length (at the bottom of the screen) of each line segment as you draw it out. As I recall "Azimuth & Distance" plugin would do the same.

Fred LaPlante

from: Borys Jurgiel <borysiasty at aster.pl>