[Qgis-user] Symbology: order of values

Henning Lorenz henning.lorenz at geo.uu.se
Thu Oct 22 05:26:37 PDT 2009

Hi!

The task is to assign symbology to unique values in a text field and
have those values in a custom order. Unfortunately, it is not possible
to add value by value - the only possibility is to classify all values
and delete the unwanted. Individual arrangement of the classified
values afterwards is not possible (maybe I missed a trick here?).
Therefore, I did the job in the project xml-file. However, on load of
the project file all values are again in alphabetical order. Is there
any possibility to turn of the automatic re-ordering of values?

Thanks!

Henning