[Qgis-user] interactive "selected records" between map and table

hanoj ehanoj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:33:33 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I use GUI function for selecting feature in map and I see attribute in
the table with "show selected only". Next I select other feature, but
in attribute table I see only previous selected feature.

Dark hint is uncheck and check box "show selected only" and now i see
latest selection.

Is any general solution for interactive working between table and map?

Example of problem:
1. add vector layer
2. open attr. table of vect. layer
3. select feature A, B in map
4. check "show selected only"
5. in table is only A, B
6. select  feature C, D
7. in table is always only A, B (but i will C, D)

Dark solution:
8. uncheck "show selected only"
9. check "show selected only"
10. in table is now C, D

tested Qgis 1.3.0 or Qgis 1.4.0svn (cygwin)

thanks for help

Dan Barta